Increased adoption of digital transformation and hybrid work models have doubled occurrences of ransomware making it on the top of the CISO’s priority list. Users accessing enterprise assets via insecure home networks and unmanaged devices have long been attractive targets for cyberattacks.
With hybrid work being the new normal, more convenient access to an ever-wider range of online tools and experiences, and a growing global digital footprint, cyberthreats are on the rise and becoming more sophisticated. As the first line of defence, identity has become the new battleground.
Security teams are increasingly embracing identity-based security models to deliver secure access to enterprise assets without impacting user experience or productivity. Orchestrating tools, dashboards, SOPs for SOC will help identify threats from signals and fix it in quick time. It is of utmost importance for security teams to protect identities with an integrated approach as attackers will use any vulnerability they can find in apps, devices, cloud services and the users themselves.
Join us for this exclusive RT where CISO will discuss how a single dashboard can be used to identify suspicious user activities and correlate data across multiple datasets to detect and respond to multi-stage attacks. This RT will discuss how CISO’s can visualize a breach and gain context on how an attack entered the infrastructure and how it spread, to help prevent future attacks.
- Know how security needs evolving when it comes to identity
- Understand the importance of identity driven security for your organization. What are some of the typical challenges/threats your security teams are facing when it comes to identity attacks?
- Explore the concerns with environments that span across cloud and legacy on-premise systems.
- Understand the tactics that are working well with the cybersecurity already implemented.
- Is Zero Trust Security the golden solution for identity driven attacks? How do organizations ensure that employee productivity is not hampered with heavy security solutions.
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Registration|
|07:00 PM - 07:05 PM||Welcome|
|07:05 PM - 07:20 PM||CISO Keynote – Challenges, Top of Mind, Best Practices|
|07:20 PM - 07:35 PM||Microsoft POV – Identity Driven Integrate Security|
|07:35 PM - 08:25 PM||CISO Roundtable|
|08:25 PM - 08:30 PM||Conclusion|
|08:30 PM - 09:30 PM||Networking Dinner|
O59, The Leela Palace, Mumbai
Sahar Airport Road, Andheri - Kurla Rd, near Mumbai International Airport, Greater Indra Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059